In this episode Kelly from KellyExeter.com talks about a life less frantic, sharing with us seven life changing tips to help #BusinessAddicts in daily life.
Kelly Exeter is a mother of two, wife of one, author of Your Best Year Ever, owner of boutique design company Swish Design and editor of Australia’s largest online community of solo and micro business owners, Flying Solo. Yet she pens a blog titled ‘A Life Less Frantic’. Can someone that busy really lead A Life Less Frantic? That’s the journey Kelly’s been taking her readers on for five years.
A Life Less Frantic
In this episode we explore
- How to crack the code to living a life less frantic as a #BusinessAddict.
- The importance of a morning routine.
- Why you should move your body every day.
- Advice for #BusinessAddicts who don’t have time for a lunch break.
- How to reduce the number of decisions you need to make in a day.
- When and how to get help to reduce the pressure on yourself.
- Meditation for people who can’t meditate.
- How to address overwhelm in the long term.
Resources discussed in the show
- Kelly Exeter Blog Post: Is your overwhelm just a really bad habit?
- Kelly Exeter Slide Share: Drowning in life? Here are 7 things that will help NOW
- Charles Duhigg: The Power of Habit
- Kelly’s Book: Your Best Year Ever