6 Flares 6 Flares ×
In this episode Dale Beaumont talks about artificial intelligence, sharing insights into how you can use artificial intelligence to help scale your businesses.
Dale Beaumont is an award-winning technology entrepreneur, international speaker and author of 16 best-selling books. With a passion to give back, Dale’s goal is to help more than one million entrepreneurs around the world with BRiN, the world’s first business advisor powered by artificial intelligence.
How you can use artificial intelligence to help scale your businesses with @Dale_Beaumont @brindotai
In this episode we explore
- What Artificial Intelligence is.
- Examples of how artificial intelligence is being used in business right now.
- What BRiN is.
- How artificial intelligence can be used to deliver education to the right people at the right time.
- How artificial intelligence uses data and algorithms to make informed decisions.
- Why its important to ensure that the data you collect is correct and without unconscious biases when you train your bot.
- The role of Chat Bots in assisting with Customer Service.
- The process of machine learning.
- What you need to do when training your bot to make sure that it has the personality and tone of voice that best reflects your business and brand.
- Examples of different monetisation models using artificial intelligence.
- Where to go to learn more information about artificial intelligence.