Loren Bartley from Impactiv8 is a proud #BusinessAddict!
Loren is a social media strategist, speaker, trainer, podcaster, blogger, early adopter, self-confessed geek, on-and-off again fitness addict and mother of three.
Through her training, Loren empowers you to grow your business using social media in conjunction with lifecycle marketing automation.
Her products and services include online training programs, presentations, workshops and one-on-one coaching. She also has a team that provides social media implementation services for businesses.
Regardless of the product or service provided, Loren provide the perfect balance between strategy, “how-to” and best practice, ensuring that all her clients have all the tools necessary to develop and maintain an effective social media presence.
In this episode we explore
- Facebook 2015: What’s working for businesses on Facebook NOW!
- Why Facebook changes ALL THE TIME!
- Why Facebook applies an algorithm to determine what content does and doesn’t show up in the newsfeed of users.
- Some of the recent changes to Facebook’s algorithm and the implications of these changes for Pages.
- A simple social media strategy for your business.
- The importance of taking a multi-channel approach to your marketing – not just Facebook.
- The importance of building a targeted audience.
- Why you should be using Facebook to drive targeted traffic to your website and opt-ins to build your subscriber list and convert your audience to into customers.
- Why it is still important to build Page Likes and some tips for doing so.
- Some of the latest Facebook features that you should know about.
- The importance of sourcing, creating and sharing thumb stopping, meaningful, sharable content to cut through the noise, gain greater reach and achieve greater results.
- How to find “known’ engaging content to increase the chances of your posts being more successful.
- The importance of studying your insights to assist in improving your results.
- Why you should strategically pay to promote some of your Facebook posts and what type of content you should be paying to promote.
- Some of the tools Facebook provides to allow you create highly targeted ads.
- The elements that contribute to the success of your Facebook advertising.
- The importance of using email marketing in conjunction with Facebook.
- How Facebook Groups can be used for business.
- Why #BusinessAddicts should consider making use of their personal profiles to further amplify your business messages and achieve better results for your business.
Resources discussed in the show
FB Business Success NOW!
Loren Bartley’s FB Business Success NOW! online training program teaches you how to leverage the power of Facebook to make it more profitable for your business.
- Looking to set up a Facebook Page for your business,
- Have a Facebook Page for your business, but feel like you are not getting the results you would like, or
- If you are struggling to keep up with the constant changes to Facebook and in desperate need of a refresher on what is working on Facebook NOW!