In this episode Loren Bartley and Fiona Redding talk about the little wins they have achieved individually and collectively over the past four months since starting #BusinessAddicts The Podcast and how those little wins are making them feel like a huge success!
Loren Bartley & Fiona Redding
In this episode we explore
- How #BusinessAddicts The Podcast has impacted on the businesses and lives of Loren Bartley and Fiona Redding.
- How little wins can accumulate into massive wins.
- The importance of reflecting on your progress as you work toward your goals.
- Why it’s important to meet yourself where you are at.
- Celebrating success.
- How regular check-ins on your progress can help you see where you are falling behind in the achievement of your goals.
- The impact podcasting can have on your business and how that impact can differ depending upon where you are at in your business.
- The power of implementing what you learn as soon as possible.
Resources discussed in the show
- The 80/20 Principle
- Planning With Kids – Nicole Avery
- Chris Ducker: Virtual Freedom
- Content Hacks: James Tuckerman
- Denise Duffield-Thomas: Money Mindset
- Jon Manning: Pricing Psychology – Coming Soon!
- Successful Partnerships: Simone Novello
- Success Is Simple: Warwick Merry
- Linchpin Studios
- Customer Delight: Danielle Storey
- Social Media Marketing World 2015 #SMMW15
- Happiness Hunter Walks
- Bloom Networking
- Peninsula Health & Sustainability Expo
- ProBlogger Podcast by Darren Rowse
- 50 Shades of Grey
- Search for #BusinessAddicts on Periscope
- Loren and Fiona on the radio – Coming Soon!
You can watch Loren and Fiona unboxing their La’Quar gifts here: