In this episode Jessika Phillips talks about Relationship Marketing, sharing insights into The Relationship Marketing System and what’s involved during each phase in the process.
Jessika is a social media strategist and the founder of NOW Marketing Group, which is a Forbes recognised Agency Partner and a certified inbound Gold partner with Hubspot. NOW Marketing Group works with more than 100 clients across the globe, choosing to serve – not sell.
As a relationship marketing evangelist, Jessika also founded The Relationship Marketing System, a membership site that provides curriculum to help businesses grow. Jessika also teaches comprehensive Relationship Marketing, presents in a weekly videocast – Magnet Marketers and hosts the largest social media Midwest conference, Social Media Week Lima.
In this episode we explore
- What relationship marketing is.
- The magnet vs bullhorn (megaphone) approach to marketing.
- Explanation of the relationship marketing system and what happens during each phase.
- How planning will you set up for success in your marketing.
- Tips for creating buyer personas.
- What is involved in attracting the ideal customers you identify as part of the buyer persona activity.
- How to help shorten the sales cycle.
- Using engagement to assist with relationship building.
- How delighting your customers and audience in general helps develop an army of advocates around your business.
- How to use word of mouth to attract the people you want.
- What information you should be measuring and how.
- The concept of Customer CARE (Capture, Articulate, Relationship, Experience) and how it relates to the relationship marketing system.
- Recommendations for customer relationship management tools.
Resources discussed in the show
- Now Marketing Group
- Relationship Marketing System
- Customer Delight – Danielle Storey
- Click Funnels
- Active Campaign
- Magnet Marketers
- Setting Up Your Businesses Buyer Personas