In this episode Issam Kadamani talks about alternative healing, sharing how alternative healing can benefit people who are feeling a bit burnt out, stressed or overwhelmed.
Issam Kadamani MSCD M. IMM (Aust) M. NMI (Aust) Alumni USA, Reiki & Sekhem Master, Ajna Grand Master is the Principal at The International College of Meditation & Healing. His focus is to empower you so that you can live your life to the fullest, with unconditional love and joy.
For the last 35 years Issam has taught around the world, and is based in Melbourne teaching meditation and metaphysics and providing much sought after life & business coaching and spiritual mentoring.
Originally from Lebanon, via three years at Mystery School in Tibet and studying with the great Masters throughout Europe, for the last 35 years Issam has been based in Melbourne, teaching a weekly meditation and metaphysics class, delivering training in various healing modalities and running personal development courses and workshops as well as working as a Business Coach and Spiritual Mentor.
You can learn more about working with Issam at The International College of Healing & Meditation.
In this episode we explore
- The meaning of healing.
- Reiki and how it works.
- What intuitive healing is.
- What Ajna healing is and how it is different from Reiki and Intuitive healing.
- How distance healing works.
- How long the benefits of healing lasts.
- If alternative healing can work on people who don’t believe in it.
- What you can do to make the benefits of alternative healing last.
- The definition of Kinesiology and how it works.
- The effects of sensory deprivation tanks and how they work.
- How cupping works.
- The benefits of essential oils and aromatherapy.
- How acupuncture works.
Resources discussed in the show
- Spirituality in Business: Issam Kadamani
- Booking a session with Issam
- Wait list for the meditation guidebook and course
- Meditation challenge
- International College of Meditation and Healing
- Sensory deprivation tank