In this episode Poppie Pack, Canva’s senior graphic designer talks about visual branding for businesses. She also tells us about Canva for Work which is going to make it so much easier for us #BusinessAddicts who don’t have a graphic design degree, but still want to be able to create a visually appealing brand for our businesses.
Poppie’s experience includes publishing and branding, which you will see has influenced the style produced on Canva. Poppie is currently the creator behind Canva’s design tips, which you can find on their social media channels, helping everybody become a better designer.
In this episode we explore
- The importance of developing a consistent visual brand.
- The brand elements you should be applying to the designs you create.
- Tips for choosing your brand colours.
- Rules for combining fonts.
- Why you shouldn’t be using images from Google.
- How to easily create infographics.
- How Canva for work differs from Canva.
- The future plans and features can we expect to see from Canva.