In this episode Loren Bartley and Fiona Redding discuss Click Engage Convert 2018, sharing details of how the event unfolded, the key takeaways from the event and the future plans based on the huge success of the event.
Social Media Marketing World and Traffic & Conversion Summit 2018
Social Media Marketing World attracts 4,000+ marketers and creators from across the globe to Social Media Examiner’s mega-conference designed to empower you with business-building ideas.
This event was proceeded by Traffic and Conversion Summit 2018, the largest conversion conference in North America.
In this episode we explore
- Loren’s highlights and key takeaways from Social Media Marketing World and Traffic and Conversion Summit 2018
- Overarching themes from Social Media Marketing World and Traffic and Conversion Summit 2018
- How to build super fans within your business to build a highly engaged and connected community that propels your busines to the next level
- Why it’s so important to have conversations and meaningful interactions on social media these days
- Why community is the new brand
- Customer is the powerbroker
- Traits of a modern marketer
- The next big thing in social media
- What Messenger Marketing is and why you should be incorporating it within your social media strategy
- The benefits of using Chatbots in your Messenger Marketing
- The changes Loren is going to make in her business as a result of her learnings at these events
Resources discussed in the show
- Social Media Marketing World Virtual Ticket
- Validating Business Ideas – Pat Flynn
- Ryan Diess – Digital Marketer
- Chris Mercer – Measurement Marketing
- MCing Events – Yvonne Adele
- Osmo 2
- Recipe for SEO Success – Kate Toon
- Speakers photo at Social Media Marketing World – Can you spot Loren?:
- Loren’s favourite photo from the speaker’s party at Social Media Marketing World:
Social Media Marketing World 2017 #SMMW17
Social Media Marketing World is the industry’s premier mega-conference designed to inspire and empower you with social media marketing ideas. The event is brought to you by Social Media Examiner.
There were more than 3,000 social media marketers in attendance, participating in over 100 expert-led sessions covering all aspects of social media strategy, content creation, tools and tactics.
In this episode Loren Bartley talks about her experiences and key takeaways from We Are Podcast 2016, as applicable to #BusinessAddicts.
In this episode Loren and Fiona talk about the recent dilemma they have faced with the #BusinessAddicts The Boardroom event. They have used this episode to talk through the predicament they find themselves in relating to the event and why they have chosen to take a pivot on the first instalment of this event and what their plans are instead.