In this episode Jordan D’Urbano talks about cold calling as a strategy to make more sales, sharing insights into how you can achieve success by cold calling your ideal customers.
Jordan D’Urbano is a human behaviour expert and speaker. Jordan has been coaching since he was 11 years old. He started his first business at the age of 18. He has been listed in the top 30 under 30 Entrepreneurs in Australia by Anthill Magazine and has been nominated for the Victorian Young Achievers Award for Small Business. Jordan teaches people how to get out of their own way and sell themselves.
You can follow Jordan D’Urbano on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube or Instagram.
Cold Call Success
In this episode we explore
- Why selling is the highest form of self worth.
- How you can overcome negative sales stigmas when you sell your products and services.
- Some of the places you can source prospects from.
- How sales can be fun!
- An exercise for determining which audiences to spend your time cold calling.
- Six common barriers to selling effectively (forgetful, fear, anxiety, gilt, clarity and belief) and how you can overcome each.
- Tips for having conversations that result in sales.
- Jordan’s formula for making Cold Call.
- Jordan’s Appointment Process that digs deep with your prospect and presents solutions.
- How to overcome objections from prospects.
- Advice for closing the sale and the phrases you can use to help close the sale on the spot.
- What the DISC model for human behaviour is, how to identify the type of person you are talking to and how you can best deliver information to your prospective clients using this model.