You can find Fiona at TheHappinessHunter.com.
How getting clear on your vision & values for your life will help you get through the tough times @TheHappiHunter
Communicating with Yourself
In this episode we explore
- The importance of creating content that demonstrates your expertise.
- Mastering your life.
- An example of how your false self and belief systems can create fear in your life that sabotages your progress in life.
- The importance of being honest with yourself and what you are feeling emotionally.
- Why the thing is never the thing.
- The importance of open and honest communication with the people in your life.
- How developing self awareness leads to growth.
- Learning how to challenge and overcome non-serving aspects of your belief systems.
- Always seeking the lesson within any experience and the importance of making sure you learn from these experiences.
- Practicing proper self-forgiveness and self-compassion.
- How pretending you are ok won’t help you – it makes things worse.
- How people and the world around you are your mirrors and highlight back to you your own crap.
- How getting clear on your mission in life – purpose, vision values – can help you get through tough times.
- How empowering it can be to allow yourself to express your true emotions.
- How facing up to what you have done can lift the weight and allow the negative energy surrounding you to shift.
- How to get yourself back on track when you do something you regret (we are all human).
- The need for contrast in life.
- The benefits of pushing yourself outside your comfort zone.
- How you can do far more damage to yourself with the stories in your head than anyone else (or even chickens) can do.
- The importance of meditation and mindfulness.
- The importance of goal setting and then breaking them down into an action plan that will allow you to achieve your goals.
- The role of mentors and accountability and their value in assisting you to be successful in life.
- The power in journalling to get your thoughts and emotions out of your head.
- Calming the thoughts in your mind and therefore your emotions to allow yourself to be present to your current circumstances.
Resources discussed in the show
- Spirituality in Business – Dr Issam Kadamani
- Alternative Healing – Dr Issam Kadamani
- Imposter Syndrome – Warwick Merry, Jacki Mitchell, Loren Bartley & Fiona Redding on Radio 98.7 RPPFM
- Letting Go – Loren Bartley & Fiona Redding
- The Happiness Hunter’s Guide To Meditation