In this episode Loren Bartley talks about Digital Tools, outlining the pros and cons of the various digital tools available to help you scale and better manage your business.
You can follow Loren on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and Pinterest
In this episode we explore
- The tools that everyone must have to operate an effective business utilising the online space, from the basic through to the more advanced.
- The importance of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Whether or not a website is an essential business tool or if we can just have a social media presence or app instead
- Tools you can incorporate into your website to improve functionality
- The various tools you can use to communicate in your business
- The importance of email branding and how to best synchronise your email across devices
- Email marketing options and switching between tools
- Incorporating SMS marketing as part of your marketing strategy
- The best social media management tools that allow you to monitor, schedule and engage with multiple social media platform within the one system
- The different ways you can conduct webinars these days as a result of new technologies
- The online financial tools available for business
- The various options for selling online
- The pros and cons of different online payment methods
- Online tools for delivering products and services, both on and offline
- Online membership management tools for offering online courses or content exclusively to members
- Tools for managing your workflow and priorities
- Integration and automation tools to assist with scaling your business
- Tools for creating images, eBooks, videos and podcasts.
- The pros and cons of the different online advertising tools.
- The benefits of listing your business free and paid online directories
- Some of the things you can do to minimise the risks associated in operating in the online space
- Tips to help you strategically invest your resources in those tools that will be most effective for your business
Resources discussed in the show