In this episode Anton Kraly talks about Drop Shipping, sharing insights into how you can create profitable eCommerce businesses by leveraging high-ticket drop shipping.
Anton Kraly has been a serial entrepreneur for more than a decade, finding success building and selling multiple seven-figure businesses. In 2013, he started Drop Ship Lifestyle to teach people how to create profitable eCommerce businesses by leveraging high-ticket drop shipping. Voted “Best eCommerce Course” by Shopify in 2018, Drop Ship Lifestyle is now the top online eCommerce coaching program and has helped more than 8,000 students in 25 countries to find freedom through entrepreneurship.
In this episode we explore
- What drop shipping is
- Using drop shipping as a stand alone business model
- Incorporating drop shipping as an add on to an existing service based business
- How orders get fulfilled when drop shipping
- The best ecommerce platform for a drop shipping store
- How to find the best suppliers
- How to sell high priced items for greater profitability
- Tips for building a reputable drop shipping brand
- Tips for getting your products found online and positioning your ecommerce store as the store of choice to purchase from in a crowded marketplace
- How much work needs to go into building a profitable drop shipping business so that it can someday become “semi-automated”