In this episode Loren Bartley talks about Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives, sharing insights into which campaign objectives you should choose when setting up your Facebook Ads. Loren outlines which campaigns are best and under which circumstances, as well as some exceptions to the rules.
Loren Bartley is as a social media strategist, speaker and consultant. She is also the co-host and producer of the top-rated podcast, #BusinessAddicts.
As the Founder of digital marketing agency, Impactiv8, and with over 20 years of experience teaching and helping businesses leverage technology, build communities and achieve success, Loren has worked with clients ranging from solopreneurs through to major national brands.
Loren is on a personal mission to help remove the overwhelm, confusion and headaches that many businesses experience when trying to market their business online. Not believing in random acts of Social Media, she prefers to help businesses strategically invest in proven social media strategies that will attract, nurture and convert their ideal customers.
As an early adopter and lifelong learner, Loren prides herself as being the go-to-resource for the latest social media best-practice information in a rapidly changing environment and loves to share this knowledge with her audience.
Loren’s super power is her ability to achieve exceptional results for businesses using the power of Facebook Ads.
Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives
In this episode we explore
- What Facebook ad objectives are and why it is so important to choose the right objective
- Facebook campaign structure
- How Facebook optimises your campaigns based on the objective you choose and how that impacts how much you pay per your desired result
- What the Brand Awareness objective is and when to use it
- What the Reach objective is and when to use it
- What the Traffic objective is and when to use it
- What the Engagement objective is and when to use it
- Which objective to choose if you want to build your Page Likes
- Loren’s thoughts on the value of Page Likes and whether or not Loren thinks you should continue to build Page Likes
- Which objective to choose if you want to generate more event RSVP’s
- Which objective to choose if you want to use Facebook’s Offer Claims (and why you shouldn’t use it)
- What the App Installs objective is and when to use it
- What the Video Views objective is and when to use it
- What the Lead Generation objective is and when to use it
- Loren’s views on the best objective to choose when trying to generate Leads using Facebook Ads
- What the Conversions objective is and when to use it (and when you definitely shouldn’t)
- What the Product Catalog Sales objective is and when to use it
- What the Store Visits objective is and when to use it
- When you might manually override objective optimisation
- The importance of split-testing which campaigns work for your business and under what circumstances by running split tests at the campaign level
Resources discussed in the show
- #BusinessAddicts The Podcast – Facebook (Episode 15)
- #BusinessAddicts The Podcast – Facebook Ads (Episode 63)
- Which Facebook Ad Objective Should I Use?
- Facebook Ads Success Kit