Trivinia is the founder of Priority VA – a boutique virtual assistant agency that matches elite level online entrepreneurs like Amy Porterfield and Todd Herman with highly-skilled assistants who “get” the online space and come prepared to deliver massive ROI right out of the gate.
Hiring A Virtual Assistant
In this episode we explore
- Knowing when you’re ready to hire a Virtual Assistant.
- How to know whether or not hiring a Virtual Assistant is the right fit for your business.
- How to know if a particular Virtual Assistant is the right fit for you.
- How to prepare a business for Virtual Assistant support.
- Top tips for on boarding a Virtual Assistant.
- What to do (and not do) to increase the chances of success for your Virtual Assistant.
- Recommended tools for communicating with your Virtual Assistant.
- Top tool recommendations to help stay organised and manage shared workload with your Virtual Assistant.
- Tools for time keeping and monitoring the work your Virtual Assistant is doing.
- How to protect yourself when you stop working with your Virtual Assistant.
Resources discussed in the show
- Priority VA
- 5 Ways A VA Can Increase Your Revenue
- Team work
- Google drive
- Dash line