In this episode Angela Ponsford, from Dotti Media talks about Instagram, sharing her top tips on how to you can go from Instagram zero to hero – making Instagram work for your business.
Angela Ponsford, who is the co-owner of Dotti Media, a social media training & strategy company located in Byron Bay. She has been working in social media for nearly 5 years, and is passionate about helping business owners make sense of social media to grow their business. As a Facebook Ads specialist, Angela loves chatting about the power of Facebook Ads and is a whiz at getting great results for her clients.
Angela & Miranda (who together are Team Dotti) have been running their signature ‘Instagram for Business’ workshop throughout Australia for the past year to 100’s of happy business owners. They’ve also just released an online course called ‘Get InstaSavvy’. We have got Ange on the show today to talk us through how we can go from Instagram zero to Instagram hero to help grow our businesses.
In this episode we explore
- Who should use Instagram for their business.
- The “must do” things that businesses should be doing on Instagram.
- What makes a good Instagram picture.
- Tips for improving your visibility on Instagram.
- Advice for service based business on Instagram.
- Hashtag hot tips.
- Instagram and lead generation.
- Selling on Instagram.
- Third party apps that enhance Instagram.
Resources discussed in the show
- Dotti Media
- Digital Photography School: Rule of Thirds
- VSCO Cam
- Simple Green Smoothies
- Fox and Faun
- Instagram Keyboard Shortcuts for Hashtags (Instructional Video)
- InstaSavvy: Instagram for Business Course