In this episode Loren Bartley and Fiona Redding catch up on what has happened since they last published Business Addicts The Podcast two years ago, sharing their experience during the pandemic and what they learnt from the experience.
As well as being the producer and co-host of Business Addicts The Podcast, Loren Bartley is also a Digital Marketing Strategist and high energy entrepreneur, owning and managing three successful businesses simultaneously.
Her Digital Marketing Agency, Impactiv8, helps businesses scale their earnings from Facebook & Google Ads to over $100,000 per month. They are able to significantly increase return on ad spend because they understand that for those campaigns to be successful in the long run, your whole marketing funnel needs to be optimised.
In 2018, Loren launched Click Engage Convert, Australia’s premier Digital Marketing conference, which she ran successfully for two years before creating the Click Engage Convert Academy in 2020, a digital marketing membership for small businesses. At the beginning of 2019 Loren setup Business Addicts Coworking, a Coworking space in Melbourne’s west, which is where you will find her hanging out most days.
Loren is super passionate about helping small businesses thrive through the power of digital marketing. In her latest partnership with the Victorian Chamber of Commerce, the Impactiv8 team has provided 8 hours of free digital marketing mentoring to over 400 small businesses as part of the Business Recovery & Resilience Mentoring Program.
Fiona Redding is a mindset coach and business strategist helping female founders upgrade their vision, mindset & wellbeing to create a purposeful, profitable life and business. She is the founder of The Happiness Hunter, co-host of the Business Addicts podcast, host of The Happiness Hunter podcast and author of The Happiness Hunter’s Guide to Meditation (2018) and It Is Possible (release early 2022)
Just Like That
In this episode we explore
- Why we haven’t published an episode of Business Addicts The Podcast in two years
- Loren and Fiona’s experiences during COVID19
- How Loren and Fiona pivoted their businesses to meet with the changing environment and customer needs
- The importance of messaging when it comes to packaging your offers
- Identifying opportunities
- The benefits of strategic partnerships
- Loren and Fiona’s greatest learnings from the pandemic
- The future of Business Addicts The Podcast
Resources discussed in the show
- The Happiness Hunter
- The Steps for Change
- Good Morning Sunshine
- Sprint to Results
- Business Addicts Coworking
- Victorian Chamber of Commerce (VCCI) Business Recovery & Resilience Mentoring Program
- Click Engage Convert Academy