Latest COVID-19 Response Update
Last updated: 22 October 2021
In line with the current Victorian Government regulations, Business Addicts Coworking will commence welcoming new members and guests again as soon as Victoria reaches the 80% double vaccination numbers, which could be as early as late next week.
As always, when we reopen, we will be taking appropriate precautions around entry requirements, hygiene and record keeping to decrease the risk of infection.
As has been the case right throughout this pandemic, Business Addicts Coworking is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all Business Addicts Coworking members and guests, as well as the wider community.
As the pandemic continues to challenge us, we will continue to implement our everyday protocols that will keep us safe, as outlined in our COVIDSafe Plan.
Here is a summary of the main restrictions applying to our space at present, in line with Government requirements:
- All members and guests must be able to provide proof of full vaccination status.
- Masks are mandatory indoors until advised otherwise. This includes at your desk and moving around the space.
- All members and guests will need to undertake a COVIDSafe briefing prior to their first use of the space.
- Density requirements, as displayed throughout the space, must be adhered to at all times.
- Upon arrival, please check in using the QR code located at the entrance of Suite 2 & 3 as appropriate, and ensure that any guests in attendance also check in via this method.
As is now standard our operations, nobody will be permitted to enter Business Addicts Coworking if they:
- Can’t provide evidence of full vacination (please make sure you have added your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app or bring printed proof of vaccination with you);
- Are displaying any flu like symptoms;
- Have visited a COVID “hot spot” within the past 14 days;
- Have been in close contact with someone during the past 14 day who visited a COVID “hot spot” or is either confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19; or
- Have been requested to isolate for any reason
Protocols in the unlikely event that a lockdown is mandated again in future:
- Be prepared for a snap lock down. Please make sure you take with you at the end of each day all the items you need to work from home if directed to do so by Government.
- Refer back to your COVIDSafe plan and update if necessary. Make sure you comply with the Business Addicts COVIDSafe Plan.
- Our Business Addicts team will continue to have limited staff onsite. Call 1300 303 018 if you need to make contact with a member of the team.
- If there is a confirmed case of COVID at Business Addicts Coworking, we will immediately lock the facility down and implement a deep clean. Contact tracing will commence. We would anticipate this might take at least 24 hours or more. Please make sure your business has a plan for this remote possibility.
Here is a more detailed overview of Business Addicts Coworking response to COVID-19 that is being adopted as the “new normal” for business operations within our community as we navigate through this pandemic.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 1300 303 018.
Thank you so much for your patience and attention to our COVIDSafe preparations.
Business Addicts Coworking