In this episode Josh Hayman talks about using quizzes, sharing insights into how you can connect with your audience in this fresh and innovative way to generate more leads for your business.
Josh Haynam is the co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, a tool used by more than 30,000 businesses including The American Red Cross, Budweiser, and Forbes. He’s probably seen more quizzes than any other human on earth right now, so he is the perfect guest for tackling this topic.
You can follow Josh Haynam on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instapage or Instagram.
Lead Generation Quizzes
In this episode we explore
- Types of businesses that can use quizzes
- The benefits of using quizzes for businesses
- Using quizzes to generate leads
- Benchmarks on quiz completion rates.
- Creating connections between company and client
- Types of quizzes offered by try interact and their differences
- How to validate the results of personality quizzes
- Delivering results on the website vs via email
- Following up leads generated via quizzes conducted
- Tips for increasing the number of people who take your quiz and getting more opt-ins
- Tips on how to make quiz results more sharable, in order to increase the number of people who take your quiz
- Suggestions on finding ideas or inspiration that will help you come up with a concept for a quiz