Katrina is the founder and CEO of Marketing to Mums, a research and marketing consultancy.
She is a marketing strategist who specialises in understanding mothers a a powerful market sector, through experience and research.
Katrina is highly regarded for her creative growth strategies and her ability to negotiate strategic partnerships, and works with both small and big businesses to increase sales and profits selling to mums.
An award-winning business woman and mother of three, Katrina is an accomplished speaker and regular contributor to business media, including Smallville.com.au and has been featured on Today Tonight and in The Age and Sydney Morning Herald, The Brisbane Times and SmartCompany.
Marketing to Mums
In this episode we explore
- Why Mums are the powerhouse of the Australian economy.
- The key outcomes from a survey of more than 1,800 mums.
- Details of how mums have changed as a consumer group.
- How mums wish to be marketed to.
- Examples of some of the common mistakes businesses make when marketing to mums.
- The critical things businesses need to consider when marketing to mums.
- The best social media platforms for connecting with Australian mums and how to use them best.
- The important role that sharing your Brand Story plays in being able to connect with mums.
- How Katrina managed to write a book, continue to manage her existing business and start a new business at the same time.
Resources discussed in the show
- #BusinessAddicts: Investment Partnerships episode
- #BusinessAddicts: Creating a new reality episode
- 20 Quick Wins
- Marketing to Mums: How to sell more to Australia’s most powerful consumer – Enter promo code FREE at checkout to receive free postage courtesy of Marketing to Mums and their distribution partner, Sendle.
- Marketing to Mums Survey Report
- Sensis Social Media Report 2016
- Marketing to Moms Conference
- A good example of effective marketing to mums from PooPourri.com
- Katrina and Fiona broadcasting live on Facebook during a Happiness Hunter walk.