In this episode Kate Toon talks about her Recipe For SEO Success, explaining what you need to do so that your website is more easily found in search.
Kate Toon is an award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with almost two decades of experience in all things advertising, digital and writing.
She has worked with big brands such as Westpac, The RTA, Curash and Kmart. And I’ve helped countless small businesses produce great content and improve their SEO.
Kate is also the founder of The Clever Copywriting School and The Recipe for SEO Success eCourse and is co-host on the Hot Copy Podcast.
You can follow Kate on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Google+
Recipe For SEO Success
In this episode we explore
- The main elements of SEO that will help you rank well in search.
- What platform will work best for SEO.
- Plugins that can help with your SEO.
- Three important technical elements your website needs.
- The importance of quality content when it comes to search.
- Tips to make your website content more SEO friendly.
- Advice on what to do with your old content to help improve your search results.
- Why just focusing on optimising the content on your website is not enough.
- Tips for amplifying your content to assist with search rankings.
Resources discussed in the show
- Mobile Friendly for Google
- Creating Content: Trevor Young
- Content Hacks: James Tuckerman
- Meaningful Content: Darren Rowse
- Denise Duffield-Thomas: Money Mindset
- Google Analytics
- 10 Day SEO Challenge
- The Recipe For SEO Success – Kate’s online training program