Remote Staff – Nathan Hirsch
In this episode Nathan Hirsch talks about Remote Staff, sharing insights into how you can use remote staff to scale your business.
Nathan Hirsch is a serial entrepreneur, expert in remote hiring and eCommerce guru. Selling online since 2010, Nate has sold well over $25 million worth of product through his eCommerce business. He is now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com (yes you see 3 Es there – it’s an eCommerce thing), the hands-on hiring marketplace connecting hundreds of online business owners with reliable, pre-vetted remote workers. FreeeUp is redefining how businesses are able to hire remote freelancers online.
After building a team of over 30 remote workers, Nathan found he needed a system to make remote-worker hiring better and scalable. He founded FreeeUp. com, specializing in assisting eCommerce and digital marketing businesses remove the hassle of having to recruit and interview before making a reliable hire. Less time recruiting & interviewing means more time making money. Nathan understands the frustration: he and his business partner faced the same struggles with hiring online and wanted to redefine the way it was done.
You can find Nathan on leading podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire, Eventual Millionaire, and many more, speaking about online hiring tactics. He currently lives in Orlando, Florida.
In this episode we explore
- How you can use remote staff to scale your business
- How the right remote staff are sourced to suit the customers’ needs
- How to ensure that freelancers and remote staff are of high quality
- How it’s possible to establish a great company culture when using remote workers
- What the ideal mix between the number of remote workers and people who are physically present is in terms of numbers or particular job roles
- Steps you can put in place to reduce turnover among remote teams and freelancers