In this episode Loren Bartley shares the lessons she learnt and key takeaways from Social Media Marketing World 2017 #SMMW17 in San Diego.
Social Media Marketing World 2017 #SMMW17
Social Media Marketing World is the industry’s premier mega-conference designed to inspire and empower you with social media marketing ideas. The event is brought to you by Social Media Examiner.
There were more than 3,000 social media marketers in attendance, participating in over 100 expert-led sessions covering all aspects of social media strategy, content creation, tools and tactics.
In this episode we explore
- Loren’s key takeaways from Social Media Marketing World 2017
- What the next big things in social media are
- The latest tools to help you create more engaging video
- Tools that will help you conduct more professional Facebook Live broadcasts
- Loren’s live broadcasts at #SMMW17
- Loren’s favourite sessions
- The changes Loren will be making in her business as a result of the lessons learnt at #SMMW17
- Whether or not Loren managed to hold it together in front of Jon Loomer this year
- A sneak peak at some of our future guests
- Why sometimes it’s great to skip out on sessions
- What it was live to visit Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter before the event