In this episode Fiona Redding talks about the importance of taking responsibility, explaining why you need to show up and take 100% responsibility for all aspects of your life and be accountable for who you are and where you are in your life.
As founder and Chief Happiness Hunter, Fiona has built a network and community that is focused on reciprocity, connection and well-being.
The Happiness Hunter is a mastermind on legs – with daily walks throughout Melbourne (they are free!), a Leadership Program, an on-line community, You Can Change Your Life Bootcamp, retreats, workshops and mind-set mentoring. Fiona is also a speaker, business strategist and consultant, as well as being the co-host of #BusinessAddicts the podcast (one of the best gigs EVER!).
You can follow Fiona on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and Pinterest.
In this episode we explore
- How we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that we are human beings.
- The importance of taking 100% responsibility for all aspects of your life and be accountable for who you are in your life.
- Why you need to set drivers, values and a vision for your life and be clear on your non-negotiable decision making framework.
- The importance of planning, goal setting and setting priorities within those goals.
- Asking yourself the hard questions and becoming more aware of where you are in relation to your goals and what the gaps are that are preventing you from achieving them.
- The importance of mindset.
- The role of meditation in and routine plays in assisting you to achieve your goals.
- Why taking time to reflect can help you with your goal setting.
- An overview of Loren and Fiona’s achievements in 2015.
- An sneak peak into Loren and Fiona’s goals and priorities for 2016.
- Advice for people who set goals but then rarely achieve them.
Resources discussed in the show
Fiona Redding – HR Disrupt MelbourneA few weeks ago I spoke at Disrupt HR Melbourne.How are you showing up in your life today?http://www.thehappinesshunter.comFiona Redding
Posted by The Happiness Hunter on Thursday, December 3, 2015
- Fiona’s HR Disrupt Presentation
- Warwick Merry – Success is Simple
- Leonie Dawson – Soulful Creative Business
- 2016 Shining Biz & Life Workbook
- Bloom Networking
- Social Media Marketing World
- Fiona Redding – Motivational Speaker
- Happiness Hunter Walks
- Happiness Hunter Bootcamp
- FB Business Success NOW!