Omar Zenhom is the co-founder of The $100 MBA, the largest alternative business education online. He’s also the host of an iTunes Best of 2014 podcast, The $100 MBA Show. The $100 MBA Show has delivered almost 800 lessons and counting to over 50,000 daily listeners.
Omar is also the co-founder of WebinarNinja, an all-inclusive, easy-to-use webinar platform that allows you to create a webinar in 10 seconds flat.
It’s been known that Omar’s biggest talents are on the dance floor. Michael Jackson would be proud. 🙂
You can follow Omar Zenhom on Twitter.
Webinars That Convert
In this episode we explore
- Why you should be using webinars in your business.
- The different ways you can use webinars in your business.
- Different types of webinars formats and presentation styles.
- Advice for people who feel a bit freaked out by the thought of setting up a webinar, including tips for conducting your first ever webinar.
- Strategies for making webinars easier for the technical challenged.
- The equipment you need to be able to conduct a webinar.
- What you should be looking for in a webinar platform.
- Webinar benchmarks to strive for.
- Tried and true strategies for getting a packed house on your webinar.
- What you should do during your webinar to ensure your webinar is successful.
- Tips for selling on your webinar without coming across like a sleazy salesperson.
- The benefits that come from turning on your camera during your webinar.
- How to conduct recorded webinars in an authentic manner to help scale your webinars by incorporating evergreen webinar funnels in our business.
- What you should be doing after your webinar has finished to assist in improving conversion rates.
- Tips for incorporating paid webinars as part of your webinar strategy.
- Omar’s experiences in offerring software as a service.
- The business model Omar and Nicole chose in setting up the $100 MBA and why he chose a one off membership fee over a continuity membership program model.
Resources discussed in the show
- Webinar Ninja
- Webinar Ninja- The Ulitmate Webinar Course
- Webinar Ninja Podcast
- Anyone Can Do it: Building Coffee Republic from Our Kitchen Table – 57 Real Life Laws on Entrepreneurship
- Logitech ATR 2100 Microphone
- Logitech C920 HD Camera
- $100 MBA
- $100 MBA Free Course & Workbook
And for an extra special treat, here’s the clip of Omar mentioned during the show where he is dancing to Michael Jackson’s Billy Jean at his 4th birthday: