In this episode Dora Altintas talks about writing a book, sharing insights into how you can package your expertise into a book and achieve massive results for your business.
Dora is “The queen of nailing your message”. Teaching experts who are making a difference, how to package their expertise into published books and enjoy massive results without the cheese or sleazy sales.
You can follow Dora Altintas on Facebook.
Becoming An Author
In this episode we explore
- How to know when you are ready to write a book
- How to ensure your book does it’s job and doesn’t just end up being an expensive paperweight
- The benefits of becoming a published author
- Why you would (and wouldn’t) write a book
- How to decide what type of book to write
- The importance of planning your book
- Publishing versus self-publishing
- The “Best Seller” myth and what makes a true best seller
- How to use your book as a lead generation opportunity
- How to get your book to sell itself
Resources discussed in the show
- The Happiness Hunter’s Guide to Meditation
- Marketing to Mums
- Podcast Guest Pitching: Katie Wyatt
- Virtual Coffee with Dora