In this episode Loren Bartley talks about the next evolution for Business Addicts as a brand, sharing the plans for the new coworking space she is developing that will be called “Business Addicts Coworking”.
Business Addicts Coworking
In this episode we explore
- Why Loren decided to setup a coworking space.
- What gave Loren the confidence to be able to create another business
- Why Loren decided to use an existing brand rather than creating a new brand for the coworking space.
- How Business Addicts needed to be modified as a brand to be able to accommodate the new business direction.
- Business Addicts rebranding.
- Some of the things involved in setting up a new business in the early days.
- How this change in direction with impact Business Addicts The podcast.
- Some of the things you need to consider when setting up a bricks and mortar business.
- How Loren went about designing the space.
- How Loren will be documenting the process of building the business.
- Plans for the Business Addicts Coworking launch party.
- Long term vision for Business Addicts Coworking.
Resources discussed in the show
- Click Engage Convert
- Gold Class Swimming
- Business Addicts Coworking Expression of Interest Form
- Caliba Design & Branding
- BookIt Bookkeeping
- Jim’s Interior Design
- Australian Leisure Facilities Association
- Point Cook Action Group
- Business Addicts YouTube