Denise is a money mindset mentor for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs. Her best-selling books “Lucky Bitch” and “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business.
Denise helps women release their fear of money, set premium prices for their services and take back control over their finances.
Denise is an award winning speaker, author and entrepreneur who helps women transform their Economy-Class money mindset into a First-Class life. You can find her at LuckyBitch.com.
In this episode we explore
- The benefits of tracking all the money and value that comes into your life.
- What manifesting is and how it is possible to manifest what you want even with minimal resources.
- What are money blocks and how you can we get past them.
- Some of the ways you can find money leaks in your business to better manage your money.
- Advice for Business Addict that feeling despondent that money isn’t flowing in quantities that seem sufficient for their level of effort.
- Denise’s secret for being able to manage a 1,000 plus Facebook group and providing regular value and engagement with that group without it taking over your life.
Resources discussed in the show
- Brad Yates #BusinessAddicts Emotional Freedom Technique podcast episode
- Kendall SummerHawk – Money, Marketing and Soul
- Neil Patel – Entrepreneur, Angel Investor and Analytics Expert
- Leonie Dawson – Amazing Business, Amazing Life
- Katrina McCarter – Investment Partnerships
More from Denise Duffield-Thomas
- How We Sell: Men vs Women Sell
- 37 Lessons From a Self-Made Millionaire
- The Evolution of a Million Dollar Course
- How To Upgrade Your Lady Mafia
- How I Manifested 6 Months Paid Luxury Travel
- How To Set Better Business Boundaries
- Gift: Free Chapter of Get Rich Lucky Bitch