In this episode Fiona Redding provides practical tips on how you can improve your happiness quotient. We discuss how to define success and happiness, including the importance of understanding what a successful life looks and feels like for you.
As founder and Chief Happiness Hunter, Fiona has built a network and community that is focused on reciprocity, connection and well-being.
The Happiness Hunter is a mastermind on legs – with daily walks throughout Melbourne (they are free!), a Leadership Program, an on-line community, You Can Change Your Life Bootcamp, retreats, workshops and mind-set mentoring. Fiona is also a speaker, business strategist and consultant, as well as being the co-host of #BusinessAddicts the podcast (one of the best gigs EVER!).
You can follow Fiona Redding on LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+.
In this episode we explore
- The importance of defining what a successful life is for you.
- How having clarity on your values and vision can make decision making easy.
- The link between understanding your priorities and making choices.
- Life integration as opposed to work life balance.
- Why YOU are the most important element in your life.
- What is your happiness quotient (HQ) across The Seven Elements of your life.
Resources discussed in the show
- Hello Sunday Morning (HSM)
- Success is Simple: Warwick Merry on #BusinessAddicts
- Meaningful Content: Darren Rowse on #BusinessAddicts
- Lucky Bitch Bootcamp
- Cliff Ravenscroft’s six months after he announced to the world that he was going to make a few lifelong commitments that would change his life forever
- Happiness Quotient (HQ)
- The Happiness Hunter Walks
- The Seven Elements – A Framework for Life Integration