In this episode Fiona Redding talks about living with intention, sharing insights into how having a ‘living with intention” mindset can help you achieve anything in life.
Well you are about to meet a mum proving an inspiration to women across Australia. From feeling desperately unhappy and by her own admission drinking too much to running a nationwide motivational business in just 3 short years. Now she called herself the Happiness Hunter. ~ Emmy Kubainski, 9 News – Perth
You can find Fiona at TheHappinessHunter.com.
You can follow Fiona on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and Pinterest.
Living with Intention
In this episode we explore
- How Fiona got on the 9 News
- What it means to be “living with intention” and why it is important to set an overall intention for what you want the experience of your life to be
- Developing a non-negotiable decision making framework
- What your drivers are and why they are so important in creating change
- The importance of being clear about your values when creating change
- Why a vision for your life needs to be more than a board with things on it
- Why people should take time to think and reflect on the purpose of their life, yet so many people don’t
- Finding a way to be happy now in this present moment – whatever is going on around you
- The role meditation, goal setting, affirmations and mentors played in helping Fiona make incremental changes, which led to big changes over time
- Fiona and Loren reflected on their 6 word stories and what they said about each other
Resources discussed in the show
- Fiona on the Channel 9 News:
- Happiness Hunter Walks
- Shift Your Gaze
- Creating A New Reality – Fiona Redding
- Hello Sunday Morning – Chris Raine
- 20/20 Mind Sight – Jillian Vorce